The Data we collect
Data in this context refers to the information that identifies you as an individual. Think of it as your Customer ID that contains information like your name, postal address, etc. In detail, the information we collect includes;
- Phone or mobile number
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Encrypted password and payment information
- Cookies – for more information, see below
- IP address
- Browser type
- Referring URL
- Operating system.
- Customer Service correspondence records.
- Demographic information such as postcode
How We Collect Data
We collect your Data when you do any of the following actions;
- Create a customer account
- Enter any competition, promotion, or prize draw
- Place an order
- Sign up for our mailing list
- Subscribe to services we offer
- Reach out to us by phone, email, or live chat
What we do with your Data
Here are some of the ways we deploy your data.
- Order processing. Your Data that we collect helps to process your order in terms of payment and delivery, including tracking your order, refunds (when necessary)
- Customer Support. When you reach out to our customer care agents for complaints, we use your data to identify you, process your request, or resolve your complaints. It also aids record keeping.
- Boosts our website and services. Your data helps us determine how you deploy our products to keep including the product line and services you’ll value.
- Fraud Prevention.
- Marketing. With your consent, we’ll use your data to keep you updated on our products, services, special offers, etc. We’ll communicate these offers via the communication channel you give us.
This helps to identify the pages on our website that you have visited. A cookie is usually a small piece of data, and it stores somewhere on your laptop or browsing device so that the contents you see on the website are personalized to fit your preference. While you can disable cookies, it prevents you from accessing the functionality of the website.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We will hold on to your order information for as long as we can until you ask us to take it down. As for your credit card details, our system deletes them after 365 days. If you subscribed to our mailing list, you’d have to unsubscribe, so we no longer hold on to your information.
Through our numerous security measures and the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL), we ensure that we protect and prevent your data from being tampered with or used against our instruction. We ensure that there is restricted access to the Data you provide.